Thursday, March 7, 2013

Getting Back On Track

Hello everyone,

It's been nearly a year since I've posted about my workout journey.  I must say I'm extremely disappointed in not posting and keeping you all updated but I'm back!

First things first:  I have to announce that I have gained about 5lbs and several inches back during my break from posting on my blog.  Posting on here weekly and keeping you all updated on my progress really helps me stay on track.  I think part of it is knowing that if I post on here y'all can hold me accountability.

So I've been back on track for about two weeks now and so far things are going well.  I am currently doing a hybrid program between Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme.  I'm using the Turbo Fire just for cardio purposes so sometimes I replacing Turbo Fire with just a running regimen.  The Chalean Extreme is a introduction to weight training program that is designed to introduce the body to weight training but it also seems as if it will help lean your body out totally.  The exercises are made to work two muscles groups at the same time.  I have to admit I really want to quit because I have no strength at all and the exercises are extremely difficult for me. Yes I'm whining a bit lol. But any who I just wanted to let you all know I'm back.  As always feel free to comment!!

Also I'm still logging my meals into Myfitnesspal.  If you haven't joined yet please do, it's free and really helps keep yourself accountable with your meals.  Add me if interested: My username is sherellejones.

No comments:

Post a Comment